Friday

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents.

(Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol)

I've received several messages.

Where are ya?

Why aren't you blogging?

Are you still in the industry?

Why the hell can't I inquire about a reservation damn it!?!?

My reservation form is officially re-opened.
*cue instrumentals* 






Perhaps I should clear a few things up before making your acquaintance.

I chose blogging as my website platform of choice because companionship is an uber fulfilling hobby of mine.

I could have simply slapped together a website, and plastered the same.boring.stale material that is industry standard. Voila'. A companion is born!?!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Snooze fest. Your dream ebony blow up doll is not available for order over here sir! Lol ( I mean...while I am quite a doll in person, I'm not...what's the word...uninspired. I'm quite animated!)

I am afforded the luxury of exclusivity and selective screening because I am the proud owner of one dog, one sketchy ass cat, and a rewarding career.

Whoa, whoa...wait a minute Yas, you are only a part time heaux?!?!?!

Indeed. Indeed, I am!

I have an incredibly rewarding career that I devote myself to full time. I'm also a recovering catholic. Good girl turned great. And this avenue has served me various ways in my life. Including but not limited to exploring different flavors. Really unleashing my wild side. Within reason folks, my safety and yours is imperative. And of course, having a ducking BLAST before arthritis rears it's ugly head.

I remember over hearing my mother and her gals exclaiming how youth is wasted on the young. Eh'....I sort of took that notion and rocked out with it baby. Hahahahahahaha

I digress.

I chose this platform because companionship will ALWAYS be near and dear to my heart.

When I retire I promise you I will make a huge dramatic glittery proclamation.

In the meantime, if my blog is still here, Yasmin is still here.

Perhaps hosting UTR.

That means under the radar.

Why?

Honestly I've cultivated such a tight knit group of friends that I've become a bit selfish perhaps? I can't fathom attempting to "juggle" career and hobby. The minute my guys needs weren't being met and my performance at work suffered I scaled back. Deciding not to stretch myself to thin. I am very low volume. Very. Decidedly. Therefore, not only should YOU choose wisely. As do I. Which ultimately means a more fulfilling young lady for you. Because my time with you is met with genuine anticipation and fervor.

9 times out of 10 I need to decompress from work myself. Hahahaha. That works out VERY well for you. *giggles*

I'm extending an open invitation to explore my website and if you feel we're a match, make a reservation♥


Lustfully Yours,

Yas



I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...