Tuesday

Stuck in the Holly Daze

Hey fellas!

I know you're wondering where have I been! Well, things have been super busy on my end. Work, taboo industry related work, class and just enjoying the holly daze!

I really hoped you had an incredible New Years. You know me, I rocked out with my cock out. And still managed to squeeze in a prayer of thanksgiving :-) What can I say....life is about being well rounded hahahahaha

It's pretty late, but I tried to sneak on to edit a page and the guilt of not posting got to me. Ya know....when you guys reach out and tell me that you like to read my blog that ignites me to do it! Lol Sometimes it feels strange speaking from a platform and not knowing if your audience is bored to tears, inspired, and/or entertained. I seriously stopped posting because I ONLY want to do the latter. I won't abuse having your attention with meaningless spam lol

Sooooo....

I call this photo "Tit for Tat"

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...