Saturday

Introducing the First Lady!



Heya Guys!

I am so sorry about the delay! I haven't made it to my friends spot to edit and review the pics. Once I am able to do so I promise to upload the content! I didn't realize just how long it would take, my special teaser was in no way meant to frustrate you or come across as some cheesy used car lot sales pitch. I encountered fierce time constraints and I vow the details are well worth the wait!

In the meantime check out my very special new friends site! She has beat me to the blogging blurb punch but she had the sexy advantage of staying allllll night with our third friend ( guys....it was a HELLUVA night)

Check out her blog while I check back into my frigging mind.
http://hellyeahskylarcruz.tumblr.com/post/14226431839/me-and-the-lovely-yasmine-belle-of-dc-during-our

She is so hot! I am so honored that she was my first lady!

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...