Friday

Goodnight El Paso

Yes, you read that correctly....I'm in El Paso guys!

The weather lends itself to adventures behind closed doors very well.
I embark on my journey back to DC Sunday afternoon, and I'm pretty sad about it. I have been treated with the utmost hospitality since arriving and I kind of dread heading back to the impersonal rat race.

Nevertheless, before retiring to bed I decided to play around in my outfit of choice for tomorrow. Seeing as how tomorrow is "technically" my last day to play I figured what better way to express my hunger for more then donning classic red & black. I am in the mood for a sensual, exciting, dominating boudoir esque encounter.

If you have any ideas on how I can bring my fantasy to fruition shoot me a line!
bookingyasminbelle@gmail.com

Goodnight,

Yasmin

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...