Wednesday

Good Morning Sunshine!

I woke up this morning with a severe urge to please myself. The first attempt was thwarted by my beloved canine! I don't know who gave her the bright idea that knocking my trash over at 6 in the morning would put me in a pleasant mood.....but I'm willing to bet it's those thuggish neighborhood dogs(WOOF)! Not amused.
Second attempt was interrupted by that damn pesky bird and his ethereal song to humanity. The first few minutes were touching, half an hour in I was plotting how to find him, and bind him.

Last and final attempt the stage was set, fog had crept it's way to my balcony, raindrops from yesterday hung on the window and the breeze sneaking in tickled my skin. I had to keep brushing the naughty wind away from my silk panties as it tried to awaken me with tender kisses along my inner thigh.

I would continue to tell you the particulars, but the fog has crept up again and it would be rude to ignore an old friend.

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...