Thursday

Goodnight DC, Good Morning Soulsville!

Thanksgiving supper was phenomenal, and apparently I'm just awakening out of the fog! I ate everything that wasn't nailed down, I still have tupperware of turkey that I am polishing off. One of my absolute favorite holidays hands down. Thanksgiving week was lovely! I was a special guest of a very dear friend ( wink, wink ) to a nighthawks concert. Check em out! If you enjoy blues, rock and soul you can't go wrong with these guys!
http://www.thenighthawks.com/

There were the obligatory obnoxious kids present running around hyped up off of one too many gingerbread cookies. Smexy ( Yes....SMEXY) old men with bears, drummers, and swing dancers.

Editors Note: When my date mentioned swing dancers were going to be in attendance, my naughty mind immediately thought he meant "swingers" and I was searching my purse for altoids, prophylactic's, and lube. Much to my chagrin the dance floor soon imploded with dancers clad in Levi's and sweaters. FML!

Now, at this point I was totally in a festive mood and wanted to find an outlet for said Thanksgiving spirit. My date and I were on one accord and commenced to leave early to finish off a lovely evening with a bang!


Gobble Gobble Guys

Breastfully Yours

Yasmin Belle

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...