Friday

I kissed a girl and I liked it!!!

Attention, attention blogosphere....I just made passionate love to a woman! And I LOVED it. Her skin was so incredibly smooth that it was bonafide intoxicating. Yikes. I'm still under her spell, I can't really articulate the wonderful time I had. I am drunk with lust and about to give my pillows some head and the sheets some ass. Nonetheless, it's like I couldn't *not* tell you guys. Right! *giggles* I will give you the hot steamy details in a day or two to come. Guess what else I have...PICTURES. I will share the PG-13 one's with you guys ;-) Let's just say she is a spinner, gorgeous breasts, sweet lips, and she tasted like cinnamon. I dove in like a champ! You would be *so* very proud of me.

I digress.

I was getting ahead of myself because it's so hard to not divulge the deets. But I think I want to savor the moment, dream of her sweet kisses, and then share our memories with the world to follow.

I'm pretty sure I will develop Carpal Tunnel with the tryst I have yet laid to paper (or web). I mean, I couldn't make this stuff up. At one point we had simultaneous orgasms!

And we had a lucky friend witness it all.

I'm not going to say stay tuned because quite frankly if you decide to miss the riveting details your loss? Because this grin will remain firmly planted on my face for weeks to come.


Review
10 out of 10
Once in a lifetime

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...