Thursday

Beyond Industry Standard. I am *not* some web brochure! It's ALL about YOU.

com·pan·ion a person who is frequently in the company of, associates with, or accompanies another


I know you're probably wondering what *exactly* makes me unique as a companion. I can answer with confidence that I am beautiful, I can tell you about my stellar education, or I could simply state my physical attributes. Companionship to me is about filling a void in another persons life. Being entrusted with their mind, body, and essence. Respect. Creativity. Spontaneity. Passion. Lust. Companionship isn't merely a means to an end. It is a responsibility to provide you with a non judgmental, sensational encounter that will create a memory that lasts a lifetime. My goal is a lifetime guarantee. If I can't make a strong enough of an impact that I don't happen to cross your mind occasionally, text 911** because someone abducted me and replaced me with a blowup doll.

pro·vid·er One who supplies a means of subsistence

It's about stimulating areas in your mind that you didn't realize were lying dormant. Welcomed drops of sweat co mingle in the air with released tension, frustration, and desire. In order to achieve this level of satisfaction one must ask whether they are willing to settle for casual encounter's within the recesses of the web's back alley, or if you are ready to come out of your comfort zone and seek company from a PROvider that delivers.
















For what it's worth this is solely for entertainment purposes and the randy thoughts of a wild young woman.

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...