Thursday

WOW! The Stats Don't Lie.

And I'm not talking about my 38 DD-26-38 frame either!

I just checked out my page stats and I'm so stoked. I have this urge to practically wave for the lack of a better term.

Guys, thank you for taking the time to check out my page! I hope this format affords you the opportunity to take a peek inside what makes me tick. Doing such ensures you will be absolutely satisfied with our encounter because you feel chemistry with me as you know me here.

I would like to mention that I am a companion that has only one goal in mind, and that is to satisfy your every desire. I have a penchant for relieving tension. I enjoy making a guy's toes curl with pleasure and passion. It's such a turn on for me to bear witness to the look of pure unadulterated ecstasy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Turns me on just thinking about it. I gotta get some rest, just wanted to share these results with you because I am so freaking excited :-) I want to bring a smile to your face here first, then behind closed doors? I would love to hear from you! Please drop me a line to tell me if you are enjoying the view thus far, any suggestions or entries you are dying to hear from me, questions, comments.....don't be shy. I only bite if you ask me to.

Send those questions, comments, and suggestions to bookingyasminbelle@gmail.com

I'm now enthusiastically accepting new clients. Reservation form is officially re-opened.

Hey there ladies and gents. (Because let's face it, chick's dig me, lol) I've received several messages. Where are ya? W...